Friday, August 17, 2007

Friday Freebie

Today I found a great way to help my daughter Roo make healthier choices when it comes to eating and guess what it is FREE! Got to love something that will come in the mail for FREE

Eat Right Be Right is a resource site for healthy eating and right now they have launched a NEW game called Staying Alive. It is geared for 8-12 year olds, my daughter fits that group. The kids real life choices will help them survive in this game where they get points for thier choices..I think it just may be a great learning tool! They even ship it out for FREE!
If you are looking for FREEBIES my favorite place to find them is Frugal Shopper..Lets see this week I registered for a few freebies that I found that other members left, isnt sharing when trying to do things on the cheap just the best!I found another new one just today and that is Smart Cannucks after visiting it is now apart of my favs--if you want to know where some of the great freebies are this is a bookmark location!

No comments: